6/17/2010

picture overload :)

Just some pictures from the last couple weeks or so...

Kase & Ty went on a little over night camping trip with one of his friends and his little boys. They took the 4 wheelers and had a so much fun! Kase is still talking about it.

We had our annual Howard Family Reunion this past weekend!

And made a trip to the zoo!!
This is pretty freakin cool.. My dad helped build the ape building years ago and carved his initials into the wall. I had to take a picture of it while we were there.

4 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

looks like you have had a ton of fun!!!

The Bowlers said...

Stace I loved them!! Will you please email me yours and I'll email you mine? Love ya!

Brent said...

Looks like summer is starting out with a bang.

Serena said...

You have such a gorgeous family! It looks like you guys have been busy and having a great Summer!