5/08/2011

Great to be 8!

Katelyn & Kassidy got baptized

Uncle Scott baptized them both...

Uncle Derrick confirmed Kassidy...

Uncle Trevor confirmed Katelyn...

It was such a beautiful weekend. Perfect weather and so much love and support shown to our family. I can't even begin to share in words the love we felt. We are so blessed to have the family and friends we do. It was only our girls from our whole stake who were baptized this month so I was in charge of kind of putting it together. Thank you to all of our family who came. We had over 50 people show up!! AWESOME! Thank you to everyone who was involved in the baptisms and confirmations. Also, thank you to Aunt Teresa, Stephanie, Sarah and Jenee for the awesome talks and prayers. And an extrememly special thanks to Ty's brother's (Derrick, Scott & Trevor) for doing the actual baptisms and confirmations. The spirit was so strong there and it was amazing even for Ty and I who aren't really as active as most of you. I just wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone!! That's my only regret of this whole amazing weekend.

Aren't these boys the most handsome men you've ever seen?

4 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

What a great day! Only wish we could have been there with all of you!

Sarah Haslem said...

You girls are so wonderful Stace!
It was such a great weekend~ it had been way too long since we had a midnight Wal Mart run and I wasn't even tired the next day after only 2 hours of sleep... Although I think it may be catching up to me now...totally worth it!

Chelsey and Adam said...

We had such a great time! And your girls looked beautiful! We love you guys!!

Jenée's Blog said...

Indeed, it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend... of memories, weather and laughter. {I LOVE ALL the pictures *you* took!!} Stacie, it was a pleasure to see your family again.
{Oh, and thanks for the laughs on Sunday afternoon! *winks*}