4/30/2010

i can't believe it!?!

My little girls are 7 today

i still remember the day i found out i was having twins... so many emotions. i was excited but so scared. i didn't think i could handle 2 babies at once. then when they actually arrived, i knew i couldn't handle it. i struggled at first but once i caught on, everything just came natural. they are some of the best kids anyone could ask for. i love that everyone looks at them and has no idea they are twins anymore. the height difference is crazy! they have each come into their own little personalities too. katelyn is my prissy girlie girl and kassidy is my stubborn tomboy.
i just hope they know how much i love them and how proud i am to be their mommy. even when we butt heads.. like we do sometimes :) they are my best little friends ever and they have taught me so much. i would be lost with out these precious gifts!!! i love you little brats!

7 comments:

jaesi said...

they are soooo beautiful!
and look just like their mother!
happy 7!

Jenée's Blog said...

Your house has been full of celebration!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katelyn & Kassidy!!!
They are beautiful girls Stacie, and they have such a sweet, fun, happy look about them... :o)

Erica Mangum said...

They are so cute! You are a great mom! Love you to death! Tell them happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ty and Katelyn and Kassidy!!! We have been thinking about you guys... hope you had some fun celebrations!

Chelsey and Adam said...

HOLY THEY ARE SEVEN! That makes me feel old! I hope those two knuckle heads had a wonderful day!

The Bowlers said...

Happy LATE birthday girls! And Ty!! Sorry I'm slow. Your blog is so cute Stace I love it! I don't really love that pic of me I decided tho. :)

McKinna said...

SO freakin' cute Stac!!!