4/04/2010

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun Easter weekend.. My parents and sister, Sharee, came to our house and stayed a few days. And I should mention how SPOILED my kids were by them.. (and Aunt Janet & Aunt Stephanie who couldn't make it) So this is how our weekend went down!

Opening gifts from my family

I also got a little spoiled. (a new Scentsy warmer) This one is pretty special because it's a childhood cancer one

Coloring Easter Eggs

Traditional egg hunt at Grandma "Powder's"

EASTER MORNING!

A little dressed up :)

Oh and we are missing an egg in our house somewhere still??
But it was definitely a fabulous weekend filled with lots of great memories. I hope all of you had a HAPPY EASTER

8 comments:

Serena said...

How fun. Adorable children!

Sarah Haslem said...

Happy Easter Stacie! So glad you guys had a great day with family... wish we could have seen you guys...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an overall great day. I hope you find that egg.

McKinna said...

they are seriously so stinkin' cute!! looks like you guys had a great Easter!!!

Jenée's Blog said...

Looks like a fun day!! :o) Your children are so beautiful, and the girls have grown up soooo much. -I didn't hardly recognize Kassidy. (Can't wait to see you this summer!)

Brent said...

Stacie, thanks for the pictures

Jill said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love the Easter pictures.

The Foisy's said...

Wholly crap your kids are getting huge!! Cute baskets! Love all the pics of your family! I miss all of you! Looks like you had fun! Hope to see you soon!