4/29/2010

You say it's your Birthday??

..Happy Birthday TyRel..
today this wonderful man turns 29 & he better enjoy the last year of his 20's
1. the sexiest man alive
2. hates his picture taken (but let's me anyway)
3. loves his hard rock and roll music but a country boy at heart
4. has a hat and shoe fetish
5. knows how to play the tuba
6. loves to read and watch anything about history
7. has had gray hair since i met him
8. wants to be a police officer one day
9. the best daddy

10. spoils me rotten
11. loves the DALLAS COWBOYS
12. has 2 tattoos
13. hates lotion and refuses to use it no matter what
14. has a very good singing voice
15. so talented. he can seriously do anything
16. fisherman
17. really rocks at guitar hero
18. hunter

19. loves his guns
20. has 6 amazing siblings.. the baby boy
21. does the chores i hate to do like the bathrooms
22. totally shy
23. could eat cereal for every meal
24. thinks facebook is so lame
25. strong and protective
26. nickelback is his favorite
27. hates my driving
28. but still loves me for me
29. hard worker and great provider


6 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

Tell Ty happy happy birthday from the gauger clan! Hope he (and you) have a fun day!

Jenée's Blog said...

This was a *sweet* birthday tribute to Ty! (Some things I didn't know about him.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!! *Hugs*!! :o)

Sarah Haslem said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! I had no idea you played the tuba... maybe you can bring it with you to Bear Lake??
talent show, talent show, talent show.....(im chanting that btw)

Brent said...

Happy Birthday, Ty. I left you a voicemail, maybe even a day early.

Chelsey and Adam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY TY! I like Sarah's idea, I'll even rent a tuba if needed

Erica Mangum said...

WAy cute post Stacie! He is getting old! Kody will be 30 this year!!! Tell Ty Happy Birthday form the Mangum!