9/10/2010

Autumn

It's totally starting to feel like ~autumn~ in SLC and I'm so excited. This is my favorite time of year for so many reasons..

•beautiful with all the different colors
bright crisp clear mornings! :)
•jacket weather (and i love jackets & sweaters)
Pumpkin Patches
HALLOWEEN
•piles of leaves to play in
•using the cozy fireplace
•favorite TV shows return
•anticipating lots of extended family time in the months to come
MY birthday

Also, I should mention school. Yes, you're going to be hearing a lot about school from me but it's a huge part of my life right now. There are days where I feel like a got in way over my head. Like yesterday and today. It's days like these. When I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what I'm suppose to be doing and getting my assignment returned to me because I did the wrong "case study." Yeah getting it returned to me not only ONCE but TWICE because I just can't quite grasp it all. I do have some really great patient teachers though, who are more than willing to help day or night. (and yes i take advantage of that) I'm definitely struggling a little but slowly I'm catching on and getting the hang of it all. 2 weeks in and I still have all A's (woot woot:) I do have 4 hard classes (writing, math, nutrition & marketing) but luckily in the middle of all the chaos, I get a super fun break with an easy class.. ZUMBA.. soooo much fun! School is kickin my butt for sure but I'm gonna be kickin it right back!!!

6 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

I *believe* in you, Stacie. ;o)

(Also, I am a little envious that your seasons are changing... it's still hot & humid as ever out here.)

Sarah Haslem said...

Yea! Thats so exciting! Im so glad that you are enjoying school; inspires me to go back but alas, it's not the time for me yet...
I hear zumba is really fun. Is it a good workout?
Oh and I agree with all your reasonings for loving and welcoming fall but Im so sad to see warm days go away...

Jill said...

I would love the nutrition class! You will do great, Stac. Hang in there...you will defidently get into the swing of it.

Clueless said...

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm excited to hear about school. Knowing it's something you want to do and are enthusiastic about should be enough for everyone to be behind you, 110%.

Congrats on those A's. That's no small feat considering you're doing this and raising your family. Kudos to your hubby to for his support!

About this fall business. YAY!!!! it's been perfect here the last few days. Windows are wide open and the a/c is off. It's fantabulous!

Brent said...

WE believe in you. Keep it up.

Chris and Jenna said...

Yay for TV shows coming back! Do you watch Glee? You would love it...It's my favorite show right now! I'm glad to hear that school is going well. I'm excited to go back...all in good time though. :)