9/08/2010

Wee Bit Wednesays


{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
poochie.. my parents had already named him. had him for as long as i can remember but he died when i was probably 14ish?

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
crushed.

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
sure don't. you definitely have to know someone to love them

{four} do you have any nicknames?
stace. when i was in high school everyone called me ducky

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
any musical movie.. grease, hairspray, mama mia.... me and the kids love to sing along

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
over easy but i also love boiled eggs smushed with butter. YUM

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
nope

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
get my concealed weapons, see nickelback in concert and drive all the way up the west coast from bottom to top!

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
a hug from my kids

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
lotion, my wallet (with all the important crap in it), camera, chapstick, and an elastic for my hair because it always ends up UP by the end of the day :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i am the same way about my hair! i'm always losing ponytail holders too & it drives me crazy! i always say you can tell how stressful my day is by how early i put up my hair LOL.

i like your blog! stopped by from LeighAshley's.

The Foisy's said...

aaaah pootchie! Lol. totally remember him. Remember Mike yelling in his ear?! "Poooootchie!!" And then he went off to die :( sad. Lol You just crack me up! Can't wait to see you!