12/02/2010

Days of our Lives...

Day 24: A photo of something that means a lot to you.

{30 day challenge}

I have always been a huge "days of our lives" fan! And Alison Sweeny is my favorite person ever. I just love her to death. So guess what!? My sister marries a man, Chet, whose mother works for the California Highway Patrol. Well she happens to be the boss of Alison Sweeny's husband. How crazy is that? So she told Alison about me and how I just love her. Anyways, see what she got for me? Not only did I get a personalized autographed picture of Ali, but she gave me a copy of a script from Days that is signed by the entire cast. (which I was told, came from her personally. The one she used!!) I was beyond so happy!

3 comments:

Brent said...

I must be getting really old. I have no idea who these people are.

Erica Mangum said...

That is so cool! I love her to!..But I am a real Young and The Restless Fan!!

Amber said...

I have watched Days of our lives since I was a little girl when I watched it with my mom. I love it, and I am sooo jealous that you have that! How awesome is that! Hey, how did school turn out this semester for you? Are you so glad that finals are OVER! hope all went well with it! Happy Holidays!