12/01/2010

Facts

Day 23: 15 facts about you.

1. I have 3 tattoos & my nose pierced. (such a rebel, I know)
2. I'm obsessed with celebrities. I spend way too much $ on gossip magazines.
3. I match my eyeshadow to my outfit everyday.
4. I have high anxiety. (thank you, xanax)
5. I don't care much for sweets or ice cream...
6. I was born on my mom's 21st Birthday.
7. I bit my fingernails for 26 years & finally quit a few years ago.
8. I'm stuck in the 80's. My favorite movies & music come from that decade!
9. I can (still) do the splits!
10. I asked TyRel on our first date.
11. I know how to crochet.
12. I drink soooo much Diet Coke, it's pathetic.
13. I'm covered in moles! I probably have more than you can imagine.
14. I talk a lot! Sometimes too much and I can get annoying.
15. I admit it, I'm a little ditzy sometimes. It takes me longer to catch on to certain things.

{30 day challenge}

2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

The eighties are pretty cool stacie... and if you're pathetic for drinking diet coke then so am I for drinking DDP...

Janey said...

Was your first date Preference in 10th grade?

I remember sitting with you in the hall talking about celebrities and Days of our Lives. We were obsessed with Austin!

Miss ya!