12/04/2010

Happiest place on Earth

Day 26: A photo of somewhere you've been to.

{30 day challenge}

I've been to England before and that was definitely something i'm very grateful for but I wouldn't say it was my favorite place. My favorite vacation by far has been Walt Disney World in Orlando. We were able to go about 4 years ago. Katelyn got a "make a wish" and her wish was to meet Sleeping Beauty so they sent us here! I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was and how wonderful we were treated. My parents, sisters, grandma, and Ty's mom came with us. It was just incredible and we had a blast! We plan on going back on day for sure.

3 comments:

Brent said...

I bet you had a really good time.

The Foisy's said...

I remember that! I definitely want to go sometime as well! you're good to do these little challenges!

Morwood Family said...

Hey Stacie, I don't even know if you would remember me, I'm Emily, Lori Gublers daughter. I came across your blog while I was blog stalking haha not even sure how. You are such a cute mom and person, it was really cool being able to see you and some of your family members in pictures and to know there all doing well. Tell your family I said hello.