1/20/2010

Baby Hungry

I've pretty much accepted that its probably not in the cards for me to have another baby but the past few months have been so hard for me with so many people around me having babies. I miss my babies.. their smell and soft skin! The sweet way only me and my heartbeat can calm them down. Yes, I even miss waking up in the middle of the night to feed them and changing their cute little bums. I know all mothers will say this but mine were the cutest babies I have ever seen in my life! Total PERFECTION...

(pictures of pictures.. sorry)
Don't you agree??

3 comments:

sharee diane said...

Yes, of course I agree! I've never seen such cute kids! I love them so much and can't wait to be by you guys all the time :)

Aubrey said...

I know what you are talking about. I'm done also and it's so hard with all the babies around. I miss the sleeping all day and cuddly stage!! Your babies are gorgeous.

Amber said...

Stacie, Im so glad you started blogging again. I always use to check, and there was never anything new...I checked today, and to my surprise there you were! = ) looks like things are going good for you! That's awesome, and you did have VERY cute babies! I myself am very baby hungry....solving that problem in about one more week! alittle nervous! Anyways- talk to you later! glad to see you in the blogging world again!