1/29/2010

I feel this overwhelming need to write about my feelings today. This might sound a little like a testimony but I need to write to get them out and this is the only journal I have.
I am so blessed. Last year at this time I was taking for granted everything I had and I can only say I am so lucky to still have you all in my life. I mean come one, how lucky am I to be married to the first and only person I have ever loved.. the man I have been with since I was pretty much a child and we have been able to grow and learn together! We have had our rocky moments but we made it through and realize now just how strong we are. We know without any doubts that we are soulmates! We have been trusted by god to give us 3 beautiful children to raise. There was a time I didn't think we would have any kids at all. We tried for over a year and got nothing only to be doubly blessed! Then Blessed a year later with another.. and who knows if there is more for us but I can't wait to find out! We have been through a parents worst nightmare with Katelyn. It's the worst pain I have ever felt watching my baby go through that but again we made it through. I don't feel sorry for myself anymore. I am lucky I still get to wake up and see her and hold her and kiss her.
I am so happy and I love my life! Honestly, what more could I ask for?? Some girls are definitely luckier than others :) I just say try and give me more trials.. I will conquer them all!

3 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Awe, you are so sweet and I'm glad to hear those things and I'm sure you know why ;)You guys mean a lot to me and I'm glad you're well on your way to being happy again!

Jill said...

Stacie, Stacie, Stacie, I knew you would pull through! You are stronger than you think. Thank God for forgiveness! I love you tons and think nothing of the past...You are blessed with a beautiful family and who knows what God has in store for you. The challenges you faced are likely something you will share with someone who is going through the same thing. Can't wait for you guys to come visit. xoxo-

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.