1/21/2010

maybe things you don't know?

I realized that I have posted things about my husband and children but nothing too personal about myself so I think I'll do that today. Incase anyone is wondering who I really am.. this is me :)
-i am most importantly a mother! that is my job and what i was born to do
-i'm a wife & a dang good one.. haha..
-i'm not perfect & i never will be
-i have a few tattoos which i'm sure most of you don't like about me but i love them & i just might get a couple more!
-i'm the best friend you could have & i will always be there for you
-i'm very easy going & trusting but if you lose my trust you probably won't get it back
-i'm totally girlie. i actually match my eye shadow & nail polish to what i'm wearing most days!
-i'm a bit of a book worm
-& a gossip magazine ADDICT!
-i have a sick obesssion with murderers & the mafia.. so interesting to me
-sometimes i care too much what people think about me
-i may not be totally active in my church & i do things some people wouldn't approve of but i love god so much & i'm a good person!
-i love my life & the people in my life right now at this moment & couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments: