2/23/2010

Bye Bye Bye

Oh yeah.. I deleted my damn facebook account today and it was probably the best thing I have done. It's time consuming and I was slacking on the things that really needed to be done. And also, there is way to much drama involved. I can't even count the numerous times I have been offended or have offended somebody else so this was the best solution for a drama free life for me. And I am not one bit sad nor do I plan on ever returning again.. So long facebook. You will not be missed by me or my sister Sharee who also decided to do this brave thing with me.

7 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

hmmmm.. i was wondering what happened... i tried to comment on your page and it wouldn't let me... I thought you had me blocked :( you will be missed in the facebook world but im super glad that you blog!

Jill said...

Funny, you got off and now Janee is on! Good job-keep up with the blog.

Chris and Jenna said...

That is exactly why I never signed up for facebook! I waste way too much time on blogs as it is. Chris said he had a good time with you guys! Wish I could have seen you too...guess you'll just have to come up here and visit us!

sharee diane said...

Such a cute page:))

Erica Mangum said...

I am sad too!:( So how will I get to talk to you know! Ate least you have a blog! I can agree with alot of stuff you said.. It is time consuming! But for me its my time to do what I want! Tiah is very sad you are of facebook to! She did a post about it! Love you to death! I hope I didnt affend you!

McKinna said...

Well 'I' will miss you!!!! Glad I can still see you & your cute fam on here tho!!! ;)

Katelyn said...

I was a little obsessed with both of them so i decided i needed to pick one and i like this better :) Erica- If Tiah misses me that much then she needs to blog ha! i will definitely miss you all though..