2/15/2010

a visit from Boise

KATELYN took this picture from inside the conference center.. i think it's so neat...
We have had such a blast this weekend with Trevor, Sarah and their family. We've been eating lots, talking lots, playing the wii, shopping, playing with cousins and riding the train downtown to temple square. Ty missed that today cause he had to work :( It's been a fun full weekend. Guess it's our turn to go to Boise.. soon definitely! We miss you guys already!!!
Things I've learned from Sarah this visit...
-she showed me this awesome website for editing photo's and i like it better than picasa. it's called www.picnik.com
-a sharpie marker makes for great eyeliner.. so excited for that one!
-my nose might be a little on the large side.. JK but i had to write that sarah

2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

you don't have a big nose.... but i do have crows feet :( I must be getting old. I love that picture katelyn took~ love the light...
Come up soon, please....

sharee diane said...

I can't believe Katie took that picture! She should definitely be a photographer when she is older!