3/31/2010

So I've had one of those days from HELL

and I need to vent yet again..
I was relaxing in my bedroom watching Days of our Lives. The kids were playing in the living room watching iCarly. All of the sudden I hear a scream followed by the sound of glass shattering! I so did not want to go see what happened but I knew I had to of course. At first I think it's in the kitchen. Like a glass cup or something? Umm no.. it's in the living room. It's my Scentsy warmer. Broken. Glass and wax all over the fireplace. and mantle. and wall. and in my kid's HAIR. I'm fuming and I just tell the kids to leave and the girl's to go get in the bath and wait for me. I start to clean up the glass and notice I have glass sticking out of my finger. Nice. I pull it out and blood starts gushing out. Its a deep cut and I think I might need stitches. But I just wrapped it up good and put a few bandages on it. I don't dare open it up again just yet. So next I need to go to that bathroom and help the girls get wax out of their hair. Yeah , no such luck. I washed it a couple times. Then dried it and put my straightener through it. I finally tried to call my mom with no answer. So I call my grandma. She tells me to let it dry and try crisco or something. So that's where I'm at right now. I thought I'd get on the internet and see what advice I can find. A website said to use olive oil? Now I'm just debating on which one to try first.. oh and blogging. Only because it calms me down of course. But I better get to getting the wax out now. I really hope we don't need to cut their hair. I think I would cry.

5 comments:

Serena said...

I think anything oil would work. Then the trick is, washing the oil out! At least they should have soft hair! I hope you are all ok!

jaesi said...

AHH stacie I can totally relate!
The same damn thing happened to me when I tried to be kind and invite the "wild" family to eat dinner from church.
Their kids ran a muck and crushed my scentsy into a ba-gillion pieces!
wax everywhere....carpet, stove, their little fingers....I was pissed!!

I hope you can get it out of their pretty blonde hair :)

sharee diane said...

Hahahahahahaha i'm sorry but that is funny! I'm sure it wasn't at the time, and i'm sure you're pissed you don't have your warmer anymore, but I can just totally imagine this!! haha I love your kids!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got it out.

Anonymous said...

I hope for ur finger to be on the heal, the wax to come out of the kids hair well... stay smilin