3/03/2010

30 before 30

Since I'm feeling so old lately and I'm getting close to 30, I decided I'm going to give myself a list of 30 things I want to do or accomplish by the time I am actually 30! Only a year and a half to go..
1. Crochet a whole blanket
2. See Nickelback in concert
3. Start school
4. Drive all the way up the west coast from bottom to top
5. Read the books I haven't read that are on my bookshelf
6. Donate blood
7. Go on a cruise
8. Get another tattoo
9. Learn to play an instrument
10. Go with or take Ty to a Cowboys game
11. Completely learn sign language
12. Learn to parallel park
13. Start a good savings account
14. Budget money better and stick to it
15. Get to my pre marriage weight
16. Get my concealed weapons permit
17. Go to the dentist more
18. Run a marathon
19. Volunteer for a charity
20. Go ghost hunting
21. Go to New York
22. Stop drinking diet coke
23. Take lots of photos
24. Get caught up on Days of our Lives
25. Pet a tiger
26. Do everything in my house that needs to be done
27. Get courage to cut my hair
28. Learn to ski
29. Get a library card so I stop buying so many books
30. Be as happy as I am and make everyone around me happy

5 comments:

Serena said...

I love this list! That is a lot of things to do in 18 months! Good luck! :)

The Foisy's said...

No more tatoos girl! Just kidding. Think of what those are going to look like when you're 60! Hey, if you accomplish all this I will be freaking impressed! You go girl!

Teshua said...

Wow...you go girl!! Im taking my concealed weapons permit class down here on April 2nd...you should come join me! I just did some volunteer work & I got Disney Land tickets for my Volunteer work!! You guys want to come go with us?? You need to give me a call sooon by the way!!

sharee diane said...

Maybe i should write down 20 things to do before i turn 20!

Jill said...

Wow you are ambitious! That 30 is going to come really quick...maybe you could change the title to 'things I want to while I am in my 30's' Good Luck, girly...you forgot to say...make it to California to see my favorite sis-in-law and her family.