3/28/2010

"reading is a discount ticket to everywhere"


Have I ever mentioned that I love to read? Well I do.. huge book nerd here and very proud. I just want to share my latest and greatest good read. oh, and my girl's favorites too!

Do you remember reading Junie B. Jones? Recently the girl's have fallen in love with her. They have really become quite the readers and I figured it was time to advance from little picture books to some little chapter books. They are doing awesome with them! I'm so proud of my kids.


My new favorite author.. Harlan Coben! He is amazing. I just finished "the woods" by him and I loved it. Read it in a day and a half and I can't wait to start my next one. Still deciding which one though, because they all look so great. He is really good with the suspense and twists. Love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Harlan Coben! His books are all so good. I hope to read all of them eventually. Tell No One was my first. It's my favorite.