3/27/2010

random thoughts and vents.. don't mind if i do

I have so much on my mind lately and I desperately need to vent so I'm going to right here, right now

• some people are SO annoying. i hate people who use me. i hate people who only call me when they want or need something from me. i hate people who act like my friend but don't really give a crap about me or my feelings. i'm too nice. even if i don't like you or i'm mad at you, i will still be good to you and care about your feelings. maybe its a weakness but i think it just makes me better. so LISTEN to me now.. if you want to be my friend, then be my friend. 110% or NONE at all. no more in betweens with me. i'm done playing stupid games. i have the best family and i have great friends who know how to act their age. i don't need the annoying selfish ones who can't seem to grow up. so if you want to be my friend only when it's convenient for you then i'll make it simple for you.. just don't even try anymore. i'm better without you.

• i won't go totally into this one but i think most of you would agree with me... our country is in serious trouble. our president is not very smart.

• i love my kids more than anything but i cannot take the fighting anymore. they can't even be touching each other in the car or on the couch without one of them totally losing it! i'm about ready to pull my hair out. how can i just make my kids love each other all the time? is that even possible?

• there is the most annoying noise in my excursion. its under the passengers seat and it drives both Ty and I absolutely crazy. we need to FIX IT!

• my dog will not STOP peeing in my house. i think he might be stupid, seriously! he will walk right in the house after being outside for 10 minutes, look up at me and pee right in front of my freakin face? when are they potty trained and how do you do it?

• my tooth is killing me.. STILL. same tooth that is suppose to be fixed. guess there's an easy answer to this one.. go to the dentist. i know, i know but it didn't seem to help last time and it still hurts.


..I feel so much better now..

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I totally agree on so many levels!! Sorry you are having to deal with drama and bs. Hope it's over now that they read this!! hahaha. Love your blog, it's so fun to read.

Jenée's Blog said...

I love this post, Stacie!! -It's REAL... and sobering to me.
Vent away, girl!
Life is a bowl full of cherries, but cherries have pits too.
I hope you feel better now. ;-)

Ashley H said...

I've been there with a puppy. What we did was you keep your dog in a small kennel cause they don't want to pee in there space. Then you take them outside and tell them to go potty or whatever word you want to use. If they don't go then put them back in the kennel. Once they finally go pee or poop outside praise them and let them come back in the house. Soon the dog will learn that peeing is good to do outside. Hope that helps. Good luck, puppies are hard.

McKinna said...

OMGsh... I totally needed to read this... I am feeling the same way about peeps using me... & calling when they NEED me... happend just 2day as a matter of fact.... Huh. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way- I know I am way to nice as well, and I'm HOPING it makes me a better person in the end! right now, I just feel stressed over things... Sorry you feel your being used 2!! :(
STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!! ahhhh!