3/15/2010

ABC's of Me

A- Age: 28
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher
D- Dog's name: Toby
E- Essential food/item: Diet Coke!!! and my VS lotion
F- Favorite color: PINK
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'0" and 1/2 ha
I- I am: INCREDIBLE.. jk
J- Job: mommy and wife
K- Kids: 3 - Katelyn, 6 Kassidy, 6 Kase, 5
L- Living arrangements: house with my cute little family
M-Mom's name: Michele a.k.a. Shelly
N- Nickname: Stace.. if you were to ask me 10 years ago it was Ducky
O- Overnight hospital stay: having my babies and does Katelyn's hospital stays count? i got to snuggle with her over and over when she had to stay in the hospital.. too many times to count!
P- Pet peeve: stuck up people who think they rule the world, lying, parents who don't take care of their kids and let them go to the store naked or with no shoes or socks on, and when people are mean to other people for NO reason. i guess my pet peeve is just STUPID PEOPLE!
Q- Quote from a movie: "I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life" - from my favorite movie The Notebook
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Stephanie and Sharee (the best sisters EVER)
T- Time you wake up: oh between 6-7.. i'm so lucky huh
U- Unique thing about your car: umm.. i have an Excursion and not a lot of people have them. they only made them for 5 years so i guess thats unique? I love it!
V- Vegetable you hate: how about i list the ones i like? potatoes, carrots and lettuce :)
W- Ways you run late: i'm always running late because of my kids
X- X-rays you've had: teeth and lots of ultrasounds
Y- Yummy food you make: i make the best rolls and cookies. my lasagna is pretty good too.
Z- Zoo favorite: Tigers!!!

I tag anyone who wants to do it :)


No comments: