8/19/2010

random thoughts & vents

I'm sure most people would never ever expect these words to come out of my mouth but.. I am sick to death of shopping! For the past 2 weeks we have done so much of it getting ready for school that I need a break.. a seriously long break. Not only am I sick of shopping but it makes me sick to think about how much money it takes to get 3 kids ready to start school. You think they are so expensive when they are babies? Just wait until ALL your kids are in school. UGH!

Facebook!? Why can't I get rid of it and keep it gone? I have no idea but I'm still working on that one. I can't stand when people feel the need to tell everyone every single little thing they are doing. They update like 20 times a day.. I don't care what your watching or that your house is messy and neither does anyone else. At least narrow it down to once a day people!

I want this camera so bad.

I'm really not looking forward to losing my husband to the t.v this fall. It's football season and it sucks. Yes, I said it sucks! But since it's going to be the only way for me to spend time with him, I'm going to have to watch it with him. Yeah, I'm a fabulous wife.

I think I'm out of my mind and totally not prepared for school.. But I know it's going to be one of the best things I ever do. I'm so nervous. It's just like the first day of school stuff you went through as a kid, all over again. And a little bit worse. I'm probably going to be going to school with the majority of people being 10 years younger than me (i'm so old). But I'm still hoping to make some new friends. I'm just hoping for the best experience possible! Ty asked me the other day what I want to reward myself with when I finish school. So this is what I told him I want...
we'll see what happens

8 comments:

Brent said...

Good choice. Some day you will have to show me how to do facebook.
I was told that I have a page or something; but I didn't start it> I don"t even know how to access it.

Jill said...

Stac-You are going to do awesome in school. Who cares if the people are 10 years younger than you...they will look up to you (not literally..as actually alot of them will be taller than you)-they will admire you and your wisdom.

Sarah Haslem said...

Facebook is annoying, I totally agree... You will do great in school cause you have such awesome motivation! Remember Trevors mustang... I think yours will be a litte bit nicer. :)

Jamie said...

Stacie, you'll love school & it will all be worth it! :]

Aubrey said...

I LOVE your posts. You are so real. I don't think that you will have a hard time making friends in school. When I went to hair school I was easily 5-6 years older than the average student there but I made some of my best friends because we have so much in common. You will do great.

Amber said...

you do awesome at school! I went back, and I actually love it! And there are a ton of older people...the majority at UVU wasatch campas are our age or older...kinda crazy. Anyways- good luck, I feel for ya! this semester is going to be crazy for me too! Good luck girl, you can do it!

The Bowlers said...

So I just got caught up on your blog...I love it, you're cute. And I'm so jealous you're going back to school, I wish I could! But if you have any struggles or doubts talk to Kris cause she's doing the same thing...good luck you'll do great!

btw Nate and I are reading the hunger games series and I can't wait for the third one either! LOve em!

Clueless said...

So I just caught up on everything since last Wednesday and have decided you're one of my new faves.

Happiness is...DEFINITELY that hot pair of red high heels.

The Eminem/Rihanna song was one I spent a few times listening to last week before I decided I liked it. But it's definitely a powerful song. And the video is incredible.

Cameras-Get out of my head!!! Did you look at the Nikon D series at all? Besides the cost, I can't decide b/w Nikon and Canon. So I'll stick with my Canon SD780 for now. :)

Great posts. Loving the blog! Oh, and as far as the car, I think that's a good goal to have!!

Good luck with all the back to school stuff.