8/18/2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays


{one} who’s the funniest person you know?
i have a pretty funny family on both sides but my brother in law Chris is probably the funniest..

{two} were you a michael jackson fan?
most definitely! loved him.. still love him!

{three} what was your favorite book as a child?
babysitters club :)

{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?
i love cafe rio burritos.. and i love them most when they are homemade by my mama

{five} if you could eliminate on thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?
i agree on the shaving thing. i want laser hair removal

{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?
too many but i won't list them cause they aren't very nice.. i'm not a fan sorry

{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?
7-11 around the corner for my daily diet coke.. does that count??

{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?
rap.. with very few exceptions

{nine} who and when was your first kiss?
omg! how embarrassing to talk about lol. but my first "real kiss" that counts was in 7th grade at a party. and his name was brady..

{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?
checks for sure.. pay phones.. and common sense for a lot of people (seriously)

4 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

Love this Stacie! I totally agree that Chris is so funny and that Obama needs to answer some questions...
I have just realized recently how yummy Cafe Rio burritos are. all this time i've been wasting my time on salads! :)
I think I may do this today with you...

Christy said...

common sense, lol! awesome! (i'm not a big fan either)

loved the babysitter's club!

visiting and following!
http://she-clicks.blogspot.com/

Brent said...

Well said. Have you tried Coke Zero?

The OriginalPsyn said...

I forgot totally about checks, we haven't those in years around here.