8/04/2010

Wee Bit Wednesays

i am joining in on the fun and starting to do wee bit Wednesdays! you all should check out this super cute blog and join in the fun too.



{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
blogger of course.. and people.com


{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
i went to England in 6th grade


{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
oh my.. True blood, Vampire Diaries and re-runs of Beverly Hills 90210


{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
oh probably bread.. or pastas! i love the carbs!


{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
i'm gonna be cheesy and say a Disney Princess.. probably Cinderella :) also right now i'm really loving Avatar so i would love to be one


{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
that's easy. fall. perfect weather and all the colors.. and Halloween


{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
spiders and heights and death


{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
ocean. it's my favorite place to be


{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
oatmeal


{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
i'm not a rap or r&b person but for some reason i'm loving the new Eminem and Rhianna.. Love the way you lie

6 comments:

A'n'G Johnson said...

death is a hard phobia to avoid!
and I love that you chose to be a Disney princess!

Julie. said...

My guilty pleasure TV show is Beverly hills 90210 reruns too! I'm in love with it!

Sarah Haslem said...

Fun Stacie.. I think I'll join along too...
And I love knowing a little more about you (although I knew most things you mentioned!)

Jenée's Blog said...

What a fun idea! -Yep... I'm going to join the fun on this one, too. DITTO, to what Sarah said: I enjoy getting to know you. ;o)

star said...

I am with you, I love True Blood and "Love the way you lie"! I also hate spiders!

The OriginalPsyn said...

I love Halloween also. Nothing like trick or treating and the smell of bonfires in the air.