11/01/2010

BFF's

Day 4: Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

{30 day challenge}

I have so many friends I consider a "best friend." That makes it so hard to narrow it down and to post so many pictures is just too much work right now. So to all my friends (and family) I LOVE YOU!!! You're all my favorite!
However, I did post a picture of 2 of the most beautiful, AMAZING girls alive! My sisters!! They are definitely my best friends and I don't know where I would be without them. I know I can tell them anything and not be judged. They love me no matter what. I hope they know how much they are loved by me.
I'm such a lucky girl to have all the best friends in my life that I have!

3 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

Nothing could be better than calling your sister(s) your best friends...
I am enjoying this Daily Challenge, and I look forward to reading yours!

sharee diane said...

LOVE YOU!

Jill said...

That is a great picture of the 3 of you!