11/25/2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had such an amazing Thanksgiving. And we have so much to be thankful for today and always...
•family
•delicious food
•health
•making memories
•a warm house w/ a cozy fireplace
•unconditional love
•FREEDOM (being born in America)

You gotta love these cute turkeys my sister, Stephanie, made with the kids. So creative she is!
(aren't my sisters GORGEOUS!?)
We (unsuccessfully) attempted to take some family pictures in the freezing cold today. As you can see, they didn't turn out so we are trying again tomorrow. Still, I wanted to post them because they are cute and it was a fun memory.
I love more than anything having my family around me. I am so lucky to have such supportive and amazing people in my life. I only hope they know and feel how much I love them. The laughter we share is priceless. I love how we can piss each other off then turn around and laugh at the same exact thing we were mad at. Nothing compares to the happiness I have in my life! I truly am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Well spoken. don't forget it.