11/30/2010

Plead the Fifth

Day 22: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I will be passing on this one today.. Not because nobody has hurt me, but I really don't want to dwell on things that aren't important. However, this is the perfect time to share an amazing quote I found years ago and have always loved:

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person who wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You will have your heart broken more than once, and it's harder everytime. You'll break hearts, too, so remember what it felt like when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for the things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and eventually, you'll lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt, because every sixty seconds you spend being upset is one minute that you'll never get back."

{30 day challenge}

2 comments:

Brent said...

Great saying, Stacie. It reminds me of my favorite- nothing is as far away as a minute ago.

Chelsey and Adam said...

Stacie how did you know that is by far one of my favorite quotes EVER? I always quote the last part, every 60 seconds you spend mad...to people all the time, and to myself! Thanks for the reminder once again