11/28/2010

Let it "freakin" snow again!

This is how we roll.. We woke up yet again to tons of snow this morning. We have a snow plow that we can hook on to the 4-wheelers, so this is how ty gets to shovel the snow! Definitely something he doesn't ever complain about.
I gotta say.. We have had 3 storms in about 2 weeks and I am so sick of the snow. Last Wednesay my school was actually canceled because of the storm. The kids wasn't but I kept them home anyways because my family was here and I really didn't want to drive in the snow. You would think with my massive truck, the snow wouldn't bother me much. But I hate driving in it. After 6 years of living here, I still get scared to death going anywhere. I'm dreading this coming week. Now of course Ty isn't scared to drive in it (that man can drive in any situation) but I have school, the kids have school and Ty works so it's all up to me. And now i'm freaking out.

No comments: