4/18/2011

"around the clock" in St. George

This picture below is one of my all time favorites that I have ever taken and I have no idea why, but I think it is a lovely way to begin this "novel" of a blog post. This was a rainy day about 2 months ago and my kids noticed the rainbow. It turned out to be such a beautiful day and I couldn't miss the opportunity to take this picture of my kids in front of it. Everone knows my life is consumed with school, being a wife and mom so I'm so not going to blog about that. Just so everyone knows, it's going great and coming along perfect and I couldn't be more excited for summer to come! We have so many fun activities planned. The kids are getting older and they are becoming so much fun. (not that they weren't before) but I'm just really looking forward to hopefully traveling a lot this summer. We would love to make it to all of Ty's siblings homes before the summer ends. We'll see if that's something we can accomplish!! Life is soooo good right now and we are all doing fabulous so I'm just going to just straight into recent happennings...


This past weekend we made a quick trip to St. George for a really really close friend's bridal shower. (and when I say "really" close friend, I mean like my little sister, that really isn't). Bree has been pretty much part of our family for as long as I can think back. She is one of Sharee's best friends. So we were in charge of putting together this fun shower for her. It was so much fun to plan and I loooved spending so much time with my family on it. We had some fights and we cried and got frustrated with each other but I am so lucky to have the family and sister's that I have. I wouldn't trade them for anyone. The same goes for my mommy, daddy and Auntie Janet Sue. Oh, and I don't even think I need to mention my wonderful husband and babies!! I couldn't be a luckier girl... but I'm not saying life is perfect because as usual it's far from. I'm just so greatful for the blessing I have in my life.

So here's our weekend in a nutshell (and pictures)

My SEXY lover and me (this amazing man has worked so hard and lost 50lbs. He's sooo damn hot and I am so proud of him. (but he's always been the most handsome man to me)


Bree's "Around the Clock" bridal shower

The BeAuTiFuL bride-to-be ...and her PRINCESS cupcakes *Best Friends* these are some of the most important and incredible women in my life & i love them so much more than they could possibly imagine... SiSteR pIcTuReS...
and finally, something Tosh, the blushing groom, will enjoy :) We LOVE you Bree and Tosh and wish you the very best. Can't wait for the wedding!!!
AND, thanks so much Mom, Dad, Aunt Janet, Stephanie & Chet for letting us invade.

2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Ty!!!!
We really hope you guys make it up here looong before summer ends. Im just sayin...

Jenée's Blog said...

Why does St. George always feel like home to me?? (Seriously.)

I -too- LOVE the picture of you and Ty... ;o)