4/20/2011

Steph's Recipe Blog

If you're always looking for good recipes, then you need to visit my sister, Stephanie's Blog.

She's got a really awesome and delicious collection of recipes from herself as well as family members. She also gives really good detailed steps to making everything and posts her very own picture's of the final product. I promise you will find something everyone will love! Here is one of her many recipes she has on her blog. This one I am always getting asked about, too. It's my mom's famous bread and it's so simple:
This dough is so versatile! I use it for everything: pizza dough, dinner rolls, crescent rolls, scones (when fried), breadsticks, just regular bread.. if you need a dough recipe, this will work!!

2 cups heated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
4 1/2 -5 cups flour
2 teaspoons yeast

If you have a bread maker just put the ingredients in the bread maker in that order on the dough setting. If not just use a mixer and make sure it kneads for awhile. When finished mixing, let the bread rest for 10 minutes for any recipe.

1 comment:

Sarah Haslem said...

This is the best bread recipe.Ever! love it...
Im so glad you're back to posting Stacie.. it makes me so happy to read your blog.
And I will def be checking out Stephanies blog~ I love that girl!