4/18/2011

this BIG happy family!!

A couple weeks ago we had a huge Haslem Family get together. Sadly we were missing Sarah & Chris. It was so much fun but it wasn't the same without them. They were greatly missed. We did sooo many fun things, had so many laughs, ate yummy food and made memories to remember forever. Anytime we get together is so special to me. I am so blessed with such wonderful in-laws who love and never judge me regardless of anything wrong I do or any mistakes I make. Not many people can say they get along with their in-laws, but I can honestly say I do and that I have the absolute BEST ever! We all know I have made many mistakes and at times done things most people wouldn't agree with or approve of, but I know I am still loved by them. I feel it everyday. So thank you for being such amazing people I can always turn to. I love each and every single one of you and hope you all know just how much.


So Anyways, there is just way too much to tell about the many festivities and fun things we did so I just decided to make a collage of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

EnJoY!!


Some of the most AMAZING women I know & some of my best friends

The *GORGEOUS* Haslem's

I am so glad we were all able to spend so much time together. It was a blast and I can't wait until our next get together.

3 comments:

Jill said...

YEAH! I am so happy you 'blogged'...That was an amazing weekend! I think I speak for everyone when I say 'YOU ARE LOVED AND TREASURED BY YOUR IN-LAWS'! We love you so so much! You take such great care of my brother and my neices and nephews...they are blessed:) Thanks for letting us destroy your house...We should have taken a picture! Anyway, let me know when you and your family want to come for a visit...I will have your room and menu ready!

Jenée's Blog said...

I love you, Stacie. I ALWAYS have.
This was definitely a fantastic weekend together... and I hope we get to see your family again this summer.

Chris and Jenna said...

Ditto to what Jenee & Jill said. We are the blessed ones to have you be a part of our family! We had so much fun with you and Matty is still talking about Stacie! I think he might have a little crush on you...is that weird? :)